Ready to add some COLOR to your summer?
There's no greater calling than serving the local church. We want you to experience what ministry is truly all about. It's not glitzy or glamorous, but it's certainly worth it! We preach Ephesians 4:1.
We believe you weren't meant to do ministry alone. Jesus spent his ministry days doing one thing - equipping the disciples. They saw Jesus in action and then led others to do the same. We practice Ephesians 4:12.
The greatest moment in your life is the moment you realize what your life is about. It's not about you! We want to push you to engage in God's mission of leading others to follow Him in a life-changing way. We pray Ephesians 5:2.
- Must be at least 18 and a high school graduate.
- Show a desire for spiritual maturity and personal growth.
- Be willing to relocate to Georgetown, Texas for eight weeks.
- Be willing to raise $1,000 to offset living expenses.
- Be willing to complete reading assignments.
- Be willing to serve in different areas of church ministry.
- Be willing to undergo a background check.